Would You Trade Matusz and Tillman or Arietta for Cahill?

Old#5fan

I think I would. This kid is young and has nasty stuff. Other than Strasburg he is the most impressive pitcher I have seen at such a young age. Now this is what a young potential "ace" looks like. We don't have anyone that good in our organization. Sorry.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course. Asking about Tillman for Cahill is laughable.

You mis-read. The deal would be Matusz and one of either Tillman or Arietta. I am not that dumb to espouse a one for one of any Orioles pitcher. We have none nearly as talented as Cahill.

You mis-read. The deal would be Matusz and one of either Tillman or Arietta. I am not that dumb to espouse a one for one of any Orioles pitcher. We have none nearly as talented as Cahill.

No way no how. I wouldn't trade Matusz for him straight up.

I wouldn't trade Matusz for him but I would rather have him than Tillman and Arrieta.

I would rather have Brett Anderson and Cahill vs Matusz and one of those 2 though.

He's a lot better than Matusz. Have you actually watched him? He may possibly make the All-Star team and is what 21?:eek:

No way no how. I wouldn't trade Matusz for him straight up.

Wow, a 21 year old possible All-Star for a guy who has lost what?:confused: Nine in a row?:eek:

Oakland wouldn't do it either but the might for Matusz and Arietta or Matusz and Tillman. Either one I would do in a minute.

Archived